AstroGrep is a Microsoft Windows GUI File Searching (grep) utility. Its features include regular expressions, versatile printing options, stores most recent used paths and has a “context” feature which is very nice for looking at source code.
Main features of AstroGrep and How to search within files in windows 7:
- Regular expressions
- Concurrent multiple file types
- Recursive directory searching
- A “context” feature that selects the lines above and below your search expression
- Most Recently Used list for search paths
- Somewhat versatile printing options
- Double click to open file with editor of your choice
- Store Most Recently Used file names and search expressions
- Match Whole Word Only
Download now and you won’t regret it. Mark my word.