Recently I started a new website about The Best Flea Medicine For Dogs. The website is all about flea treatment and flea control for dogs.
When I created the Facebook Page for the website, I needed some initial likes in order for the page to become viral. I had 2 options:
1. Create ads on Facebook (recently I read and watched a video says that the audience that you get from advertising on Facebook is pretty much useless).
2. Invite all my friends to like the page.
We, or everyone who’s in the social media business, know that Facebook won’t let you to invite all your friends to like a page / invite to an event, since it’s a “spammy” action, which is pretty much true, but this is not the issue right now. So if Facebook won’t let you to invite them all together, there’s probably a hack, workaround to get it done. And there’s one.
How to invite all friends to like a Facebook Page / invite them to an event
So I found out there’s a solution to invite all of your friends to like a Facebook page, and you can all use it for your marketing efforts and needs, but I must warn you that you’re using this code at your own risk.
In order to get it to work properly, follow the following steps.
1. First – use Google Chrome. I haven’t tested it on other browsers, but I know it works for sure on Google Chrome.
3. Copy the following code:
4. Go to your Facebook page and make sure you’re using Facebook as yourself, and not as your page.
5. In the top area, go to “Build Audience” and click on “Invite Friends”.
6. Make sure the dropdown is set to “All Friends”.
7. Now you get to see a list of some of your friends. Since we want to invite them all, scroll the list down to the end. TIP: use your mouse’s auto-scroll button (if it has it) instead of manual scrolling.
8. When you get to the bottom of the list, click CTRL + SHIFT + J, to open Chrome’s Developer Tools, and click on “Console” on the very right:
9. Paste the code you have copied in the Console.
10. Press “Enter” and let the magic happen!
If you have many friends, this process can take some time. You’ll notice that your friend names are being “checked” one by one, which means they’ve been invited.
You’re welcome, and if I helped you, please like my page below: